Choose Your Transfer Universities
Things to Think About
o Where you would like to live?
o What campuses have programs in your major?
o What type of university experience do you want?
o How much will it cost and how will you pay for it?
1. Research campuses- consider program, location, cost, etc…
2. Make a list of all campuses you are interested in
3. Choose at least one back up campus
4. Take a trip to visit campuses and take a campus tour
WEBSITES TO HELP YOU RESEARCH CAMPUSES
California Public Universities
- California State University (CSU)
- Find CSU Cost & Financial Aid information
- Find your major at a UC or CSU
- University of California (UC)
- UC Cost information & You can afford UC video
- UC Blue & Gold Opportunity (for students with family income less
- UC Middle Class Scholarship (for students with family income up to
California Independent (Private) Universities
- Research Independent Universities
- California Private Colleges Accepting IGETC and/or CSU-GE
- Guide to Transferring to Private/Independent University
Out of State
- Guide to Transferring to an Out-of-State or Independent University
- Out-of-State Schools Participating in Western Undergraduate
Exchange (WUE): the WUE program allows California students to pay
reduced tuition at Out-of-State colleges. Many schools require an extra
application or have an earlier deadline for WUE applicants.
- California State Universities (CSU) Online and Hybrid Bachelor's
- Online Education: What You Need to Know