Free Drop-in Tutoring Schedules for North County Campus
To view schedules by subject and daily tutor availability please follow the links below and select "Week View" in the top right corner of your screen.
For optimal screen reader accessibility select "Agenda View"
NCC Business Admin/Accounting
NCC Computer Science
NCC Math Link to dataset zip file for Math 247 textbook homework
NCC Writing Center
Guidelines For A Great Tutoring Session
- Please sign-in. This generates funding to help us keep helping you!
- Bring your resources: textbooks, notes, calculators, pencils, prompts, study guides, etc.
- Bring your assignment: hard copies of papers or prompts. Tutors can help you best when they too are clear on the question or assignment.
- Prepare specific questions. The more prepared you are, the more you will get out of your session.
- Allow sufficient time. Tutors must circulate to ensure all students receive assistance, so they will help a student with one question and then move to the next student. During peak times allow plenty of time to get the amount of assistance needed.
- Respect and uphold the Cuesta College Academic Honesty Policy.
How Academic Honesty Applies to Drop-In Tutoring:
Tutors will help you with homework and will not complete it for you.
Tutors will explain how to address or find information and resources to for a particular problem and will not complete take-home exam and quiz questions.
Tutors will answer specific questions as well as ask questions to model critical thinking to guide you and will not proofread/edit/correct a paper. Be prepared to make notes and corrections.
- Respect and uphold the Cuesta College Student Code of Conduct and contribute to a warm and welcoming academic environment for all students and staff.