Waiting List Information
Enrollment for Fall 2019 is underway.
If you are on the waitlist we will contact you if a space becomes available.
We have an ongoing wait list that families may sign up for when their child is 6 months old. Each semester we re-enroll current families then begin to fill spaces from the waitlist. Waitlist families will be called in order of priority.
Priority for Enrolling:
1. Pell Eligible Student - CCAMPIS Participant (Full Time. ¾, Part Time), Federal
Work Study and CalWorks Students
2. Full Time Day Student
3. Part Time/Online Student
4. Faculty and Staff
5. Community at Large
To add your child(ren) to the waitlist please complete the following form:
Please note that if you would like to qualify for Student priority you MUST provide your Cuesta ID # on the form
If you have any questions please email Katie Mervin, Children's Center Director, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (805) 546-3285. We will contact families about enrollment as space becomes available.
Enrollment Process (for families already on the waitlist):
1. Tour the Center*, Meet the Classroom Teacher and read Parent Handbook
2. Once you have been informed there is an opening: Fill out Contract, Pay Enrollment Fee and Pick Up Enrollment Packet
3. Turn in Completed Enrollment Packet and Participate in New Family Orientation
4. Confirm Start Date with Director and Teacher
*Tours will be scheduled as needed. Please contact Director for next tour date.